Today we’re talking about starting our journey through 2020 and how to kick this new year off in the best way possible.
I think it’s important that we take a moment to acknowledge the significance of being at the beginning of a new year in a brand new decade. We have a shot at creating like we’ve never created before and flourishing exponentially.
We can take all of the tools, lessons, and experiences from the years that came before this one and apply that wisdom toward what we want in a more focused, precise, and intentional way.
2019 may not have been your year. Maybe you had hoped to accomplish more of your goals or focus more energy on working on yourself. Well, it’s time to shift gears!
Rather than looking back and dwelling on the past and the could-have-beens, start looking forward at what’s to come. After all, 2020 has only just begun!
- Being present in the moment and applying our prior knowledge and experience
- Trading in New Year’s resolutions for a reset in order to create real results that last
- Saying the right thing when you don’t know what to say, even in those difficult conversations
- Improving our communication skills and learning how to connect more with those around us
- The 5 steps of successful, effective, comforting communication that connects rather than divides
“Say, “I’m going to remember me this year. I’m going to fight for my well-being. I’m not going to get caught up in thinking my only value is in how much I accomplish,” because your value is in who you are and who you develop yourself to be.” – Paula Shaw
Check out the video below to watch our live recording in studio:
“Some of you had a horrible 2019, some of you had an amazing 2019. Whether it was terrific or horrific, this moment, right here, right now, is the only thing that’s real. Everything else is past or future. So, why don’t we focus with all our might this year on being present in this moment?” – Paula Shaw
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- Episode 039: Is it Nerves or Neurotransmitters with Dr. Aliza Cicerone
- Episode 048: Do Your Genes Run the Show or Can You Say No? with Dr. Kulvinder Kaur
- Episode 057: Creating a REAL Second Change with Brahman Kyrie
- Freedom on the Inside
- Episode 061: Making Beautiful Music With Your Life with Tim Ringgold
- Episode 062: Lions, Tigers, and Bears with Bobbi Brink
- Episode 063: With Age Comes Wisdom… And Weight with Dr. Roopa Chari
- Episode 066: Saying the Right Thing When You Don’t Know What to Say with Dr. JJ Sawyer
- Episode 072: Think Dignity with Emily Howe
- Episode 073: A New Nuclear Threat with Torgen Johnson
- Episode 077: Light Energy Medicine & Stem Cell Activation with David Schmidt
- Episode 078: Will 5G Hurt Me? with Beverly Rubik
- Episode 079: Freedom From Autoimmune Disorders with Desiree Lawn
- Episode 082: Healing Society’s Cycle of Violence with Mariette Fourmeaux
- Episode 083: Cannabis in the Workplace with Ryan Nell
- Episode 084: A Veteran Speaks with Jack Gutman
- Episode 085: No More Comparanoia with Davide Di Giorgio
- Episode 086: Better Health for Baby Boomers with Jim Caldwell
- Episode 089: A Tangled Web of Abuse with Summer Stephan and Adam Dodge
- Carson Caldwell – Bike4Yemen.org
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
- Email Paula at Paula@ChangeItUpRadio.com
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!