Today we’re talking about a wearable technology that helps increase energy, improve sleep, reduce pain, and more!
As most of you know, I am an avid fan of LifeWave’s products. Not only do I use them myself, but my mom and dad use them, my sister uses them, and we even use them on my grand dog who was having seizures.
I love nothing more than sharing tips, tools, and resources that can make your life better. And, since so much good has come from these products, I can’t hold back from sharing just how incredible and life-changing they really are!
David Schmidt, Founder and CEO of LifeWave, joins me today to talk about how Lifewave’s transformative, drug-free wellness products create specific changes and actions within the body to improve energy, enhance sleep, eliminate pain, and even activate and reset the stem cells in our body to a younger and healthier state.
- Using the “head and heart breath” exercise to help relax, de-stress, and calm our minds
- How phototherapy can influence our health and actually change our chemistry with light
- How our bodies emit infrared light and activate the materials inside of LifeWave’s patches
- Non-invasively activating and resetting the stem cells in our body to a younger, healthier state
- How LifeWave’s X39 supports wound healing, rapid pain relief, more energy, and better sleep
“These products are things that people can turn to to get relief and take control over their health. They’re changing people’s lives, giving them hope, and creating an environment of healing.” – David Schmidt
David Schmidt is the inventor of the LifeWave Technology and the Founder and CEO of LifeWave.
David’s experience in business and product development spans over 25 years and includes a formal education in Management Information Systems and Biology at Pace University in Pleasantville, NY.
David then went on to pursue several entrepreneurial endeavors, and as a result, owned successful companies involved in manufacturing and product development.
One of these companies, Advanced Applications Group, is a Research and Development center that specializes in energy production technologies for both military and commercial applications.
During his time with AAG David developed new methods for producing Hydrogen and Oxygen, designed and prototyped multi-fueled bladeless turbine power generation systems, and constructed metal-combustion rocket engines.
As a result of his innovations, David was presented with an honorary doctorate by Dr. Alexander Marinaccio of the International Hall of Fame.
In addition, as a result of work performed in the design of emergency Oxygen systems for General Dynamics and the U.S. Navy, David was invited to participate in the Navy’s next-generation mini-sub program.
The LifeWave Technology was born out of three years of intense research by David into the concept of being able to naturally increase energy and stamina through elevation of fat burning utilizing wireless communication to the human body.
The LifeWave Technology is now available to the public and David has committed the past 12 years into making this opportunity a reality.
“We can change our chemistry with light. We don’t have to use drugs.” – David Schmidt
- Stem Cells & Energy Event – Saturday, September 7th at the Seaside Center for Spiritual Living in Encinitas, CA
- LifeWave’s X39 Patches
- LifeWave’s Aeon Patches
- LifeWave’s IceWave Patches
- LifeWave’s Glutathione Patches
- LifeWave’s Carnosine Patches
- Bike4Yemen Group on Facebook
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!