Today we’re talking about losing weight after 40.
There are some interesting things that go on for us after we turn 40. With age comes many things right? Some of them are welcome, like wisdom, more character, and appreciation of life.
But, one of the unwelcome changes that often comes is the very real possibility of needing a bigger pant size. Yup! After 40 those extra pounds sure do have a way of creeping up on us.
Dr. Roopa Chari joins me today to discuss her cutting-edge program for helping women over 40 lose their unwanted weight in a healthy way.
She shares how her proven natural approach treats the underlying causes of both physical and psychological conditions with natural remedies, mind/body techniques, and advanced wellness technologies that deliver results.
- Some of the biggest frustrations for women over 40 when dealing with weight loss/gain
- Why weight can be so difficult to lose, even when eating right and exercising regularly
- How the sense of shame and guilt around weight can affect all areas of someone’s life
- The many changes that are taking place after the age of 40 and how they affect us
- How an elevation of stress and cortisol can lead to excess belly fat that’s difficult to lose
- Why our subconscious beliefs can play such a huge role in being able to lose weight
- Getting to the root cause – physically and emotionally – of what may be affecting us
- Why excessive exercise can actually do more harm than good and lead to more issues
- How the health of our digestive system plays a huge role in our weight and ability to lose it
- Why fad diets and the “one size fits all” approach rarely ever actually work for anyone
“I believe in a customized diet for each person. Everything needs to be fine-tuned. There’s no one size fits all, and that’s why fad diets don’t work.” – Dr. Roopa Chari
About Dr. Chari:
Dr. Roopa Chari, MD is a medical doctor, Board Certified by the National Board of Physicians and Surgeons (NBPAS) in Internal Medicine.
She successfully combines her unique training, experience, and expertise in integrative medicine along with her traditional medical background to provide the best quality healthcare for her patients.
Dr. Chari sees patients in her Encinitas office, and also regularly conducts phone and video call consultations with patients around the world.
She received her medical degree from the Medical College of Ohio and completed her internship and residency at NorthShore University HealthSystem affiliated with the University of Chicago.
Dr. Chari is also certified in Hypnosis, Thought-Field-Therapy™, Neuro-Linguistic Programming™, and Interactive Guided Imagery℠. She has a leading-edge, proven, natural approach for treating the underlying causes of both physical and psychological conditions with proven natural remedies, mind/body techniques, and advanced wellness technologies to get results for her patients.
Dr. Chari specializes in creating customized programs for Weight Loss, Natural Hormone Balance for women & men, along with Healing Digestive Issues. She also treats general medical conditions, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, headaches, anxiety, depression, insomnia, and fatigue.
Dr. Chari has been featured on local and national television shows, including the Learning Channel and radio programs around the country, and is the Medical Director of The Chari Center of Health, Inc.
“We produce the same amount of brain chemicals in our gut as we do in our brain. So, when your gut is healed, your emotional state is so much better.” – Dr. Roopa Chari
- Sign up for a FREE consultation with Dr. Chari
- Call the Chari Center of Health at (760)-230-2711
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- Contact Cheri Blair: (619)-997-0416 or email@example.com
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!