Today we’re talking about baby boomers and the many products that are helping them to live a better, healthier life.
Today’s “older folks” sure aren’t what they used to be. When I was growing up, 65 sounded really old, and the belief was that at 65, it was time to retire. Today, that’s not really true. Lots of people want to stay vibrant and active in the workforce, and even those who may choose to retire still want to do things to contribute.
Baby boomers are paving the way to better health well into their golden years and are determined to make the most of their lives. They’re exercising, watching their diets, maintaining their stamina, and being proactive about their health care. Baby boomers are truly redefining aging and reshaping perceptions of old age.
Back in the day, people were aging faster. They didn’t know what we know today about diet, exercise, and wellness, and they certainly didn’t have access to products like the ones we will be talking about today!
LifeWave’s VP of Marketing, Jim Caldwell, joins me today to discuss LifeWave’s amazing wearable technology that has helped people all over the world realize their greatest potential. He provides insight on the amazing benefits of using these products, including improved sleep, reduced stress, more energy, increased stamina, sharper mental focus, and an overall feeling of youthful vitality.
- How baby boomers are redefining aging and no longer anticipating lives of disengaged retirement
- The positive developments and challenges that have surfaced from the large baby boomer generation
- Advances in medicine, health, and wellness that have contributed toward an everlasting prime of life
- Activating and resetting the stem cells that are already in our body to a younger, healthier state
- How LifeWave’s X39 supports wound healing, rapid pain relief, more energy, and better sleep
- Non-invasively activating and resetting the stem cells in our body to a younger, healthier state
“It’s possible for us to keep a good quality of life well into our golden years.” – Paula Shaw
Jim Caldwell is Lifewave’s Vice President of Marketing and has over 30 years of entrepreneurial business development, creative marketing, television production, and project management experience at the executive level in the direct response and network marketing industries.
He’s been a product guy for decades and has always been drawn to cutting edge products that make a difference in people’s lives… and that is the definition of Lifewave.
Jim met LifeWave’s founder and CEO, David Schmidt, almost 15 years ago, and they have worked together on and off since then.
He was thrilled that introducing David to Suzanne Somers led to her becoming a powerful ambassador for LifeWave for almost 10 years.
For over 20 years Jim owned, operated, and was executive producer for performance-driven Future Thunder Productions, Inc., which was consistently recognized as a marketing leader in the Direct Response Television (DRTV) industry.
Jim has won dozens of awards associated with over 100 critically and commercially successful advertising campaigns that drove $1.5 Billion in sales through all distribution platforms worldwide in as many as 15 languages. He was inducted into the DRTV Hall of Fame for his accomplishments in 2013.
“So many folks – even folks that aren’t 65 yet that have issues – can improve their quality of life.” – Jim Caldwell
- LifeWave’s Y-Age Aeon Patches
- LifeWave’s IceWave Patches
- LifeWave’s Y-Age Glutathione Patches
- LifeWave’s X39 Patches
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!