Today we’re answering questions from our listeners, talking about powerful energy psychology tools, and expanding on some of the topics we’ve discussed in recent shows.
Lately, I’ve been receiving a lot of calls and e-mails from people telling me what aspects of the show that they really like and also asking some questions. So, I have decided that today I will ‘change things up’ and answer some questions, share one of my favorite energy psychology tools that help people move through problematic issues much more rapidly, and also wrap-up and reflect on some of the things that we’ve talked about in recent episodes.
I will also be joined by Carson Caldwell who will continue to tune in with us weekly to update us on his cross country journey to raise awareness and funds towards providing humanitarian aid to people in Yemen. Find out “Where in the Country is Carson?!”
- Tools of energy psychology and how they can help move people through problematic issues
- What motivated Carson to take a journey across the United States on his bicycle
- Where Carson is currently, how his trip is going so far, and how he’s raising awareness
- How the LifeWave X39 Patch is helping Carson to maintain his stamina and recover quickly
- Why anyone – regardless of their age – can benefit from using LifeWave’s X39 Patch
- Psychoanalytic Energy Psychology (PEP) and how it can help release negative emotions
- Why it’s important to remove negativity before using positive affirmations to create change
“When people work with me I try to give them tools to go – tools they can take with them and use easily so they’re not just dependent on work with me when problematic times come along.” – Paula Shaw
Carson Caldwell spent most of his childhood in Southern California, but he has spent the last several years of his young adult life in Philadelphia.
Carson has been riding bikes ever since he was very young, and cycling is a very important part of his life.
Carson says that while riding his bike, there’s a lot of time to contemplate many different types of issues. Several months ago he sat down at his computer and searched “Which countries are starving?”
This search led Carson to discover what’s happening in Yemen, where the worst humanitarian crisis in the world is occurring. Millions of people are starving and lacking proper shelter and proper medical care.
This information really made an impact on Carson and he felt a sense of helplessness — a sense that nothing could be done.
He thought to himself that he could sell his possessions and empty his bank account, and that contribution would certainly mean something. But would it really address the problem? He could tell everyone he knew what was happening, but would that really do anything?
Carson came across a New York Times article entitled “Yemen’s Humanitarian Crisis: How to Help.” The article listed links to organizations that are making a difference in Yemen today.
One of the organizations mentioned in the article was Baitulmaal, a highly rated nonprofit charity based in Dallas, Texas. They are making a significant impact in Yemen and other countries where there is a great need.
Carson had been planning on doing a cross-country bike ride for some time before this, but he realized that he could use this bike ride as a vehicle to raise awareness and money for the people who are suffering in Yemen.
He decided that since he was going to be moving across the country, rather than hopping on a plane or driving with his dad, he would cycle across the United States.
It became Carson’s mission to make a difference and to do his best to help the children and families of Yemen.
“I actually have not yet taken a day off to rest because I’m simply not really that tired, and I think I can attribute that directly to the X39. Honestly, I feel like if I didn’t have the X39, I probably would have had to take a couple of days off just to recuperate. The difference that I notice when I’m using it and when I’m not using it is very distinct and I’m very grateful to know about LifeWave and to have access to the X39.” – Carson Caldwell
- ElderCare-Concierge.com – Contact Jill Swartz-King at 619-778-0310
- Change It Up Radio Episode 068: The Many Roads to Dementia with Jill Swartz-King
- Contact Roshanak Clune at (760)-805-0646 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change It Up Radio Episode 062: Lions Tigers and Bears with Bobbi Brink
- Bike4Yemen Group on Facebook
- Baitulmaal USA on Facebook
- The New York Time’s Article – Yemen’s Humanitarian Crisis: How to Help
- LifeWave’s X39 Patches
- Psychoanalytic Energy Psychotherapy by Phil Mollon
- Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!