Today we’re talking about insomnia and how to resolve sleeping issues in order to live a happier and healthier life.
When it comes to insomnia and overall sleep problems, we have a huge issue in our country. Over 42% of Americans have trouble sleeping, and 40% get less than six hours of sleep each night.
Not only does insufficient sleep leave people feeling drowsy, frustrated, and unproductive, but it’s also linked to depression, ADHD, obesity, cardiovascular disease, cancer, and Alzheimer’s as well.
We need sleep to recover, revive, and survive, just as we need food, water, and oxygen. Without proper sleep, our bodies suffer immensely and our mental and physical well-being pay serious consequences.
Terese A. Santos, Founder of Beauty for the Soul Mentorship and the 5-step Sacred Peace Plan, joins me today to discuss decreasing stress, increasing our quality of sleep, and nurturing our inner peace to live a happier and more successful life.
She shares her personal journey of a 10-year struggle with stress and sleep issues and how she was able to overcome them and heal from the inside out.
- The tremendous impact that insufficient sleep can have on a person’s health and well-being
- Where Carson is currently, how his trip is going so far, and what he’s seeing along the way
- How others can step up and help the people of Yemen that are in need of humanitarian aid
- How the LifeWave X39 Patch is helping Carson to maintain his stamina and recover quickly
- Understanding what our bodies need in order to maintain balance and nurture our inner peace
- Learning how to familiarize ourselves with what triggers our stress and how to overcome it
- The impact that even one night of compromised sleep has on our mental and physical health
- The connection with stress and sleep and why they need to be addressed simultaneously
- LifeWave’s wearable patch technology and how it can be used to help resolve sleep issues
“I’m very appreciative to have access to LifeWave’s X39 patches. They’re just a really special thing.” – Carson Caldwell
Carson Caldwell spent most of his childhood in Southern California, but he has spent the last several years of his young adult life in Philadelphia.
Carson has been riding bikes ever since he was very young, and cycling is a very important part of his life.
Carson says that while riding his bike, there’s a lot of time to contemplate many different types of issues. Several months ago he sat down at his computer and searched “Which countries are starving?”
This search led Carson to discover what’s happening in Yemen, where the worst humanitarian crisis in the world is occurring. Millions of people are starving and lacking proper shelter and proper medical care.
This information really made an impact on Carson and he felt a sense of helplessness — a sense that nothing could be done.
He thought to himself that he could sell his possessions and empty his bank account, and that contribution would certainly mean something. But would it really address the problem? He could tell everyone he knew what was happening, but would that really do anything?
Carson came across a New York Times article entitled “Yemen’s Humanitarian Crisis: How to Help.” The article listed links to organizations that are making a difference in Yemen today.
One of the organizations mentioned in the article was Baitulmaal, a highly rated nonprofit charity based in Dallas, Texas. They are making a significant impact in Yemen and other countries where there is a great need.
Carson had been planning on doing a cross-country bike ride for some time before this, but he realized that he could use this bike ride as a vehicle to raise awareness and money for the people who are suffering in Yemen.
He decided that since he was going to be moving across the country, rather than hopping on a plane or driving with his dad, he would cycle across the United States.
It became Carson’s mission to make a difference and to do his best to help the children and families of Yemen.
Terese A. Santos is an expert in peaceful living and prosperity and the founder of Beauty for the Soul Mentorship. Terese is the creator of the Energy of Success Program and the 5-Step Sacred Peace Program.
Because of her unique background, she offers spiritual-based life and business coaching and mentoring for women who are unfulfilled, stressed, struggle with self-worth, sleep issues, money, and women who find themselves going through transition with no vision for what else is possible.
Terese left home at 17 years old, with less than $200, and found herself needing to find a way to provide for her 2 young sons, and pick herself back up both emotionally and financially after her 13-month-old son, Shane, needed open-heart surgery, leaving her with over $50K in medical debt.
Terese developed methods and practices that helped her earn her first million at 29! Terese is a former Mary Kay sales director who earned 18 infamous pink cars. She is a certified specialist in personal development and an award-winning public speaker.
Terese has held the presidential role of several professional women’s organizations and sat on several boards. She has also founded 5 different businesses in the last 38 years.
Terese loves to travel, home design, cooking, fresh flowers, and daily meditation. She is the mother to 2 adult sons, is married, and resides in Newport Coast, CA.
“There’s a lot of financially successful people in business out there that have failed miserably at living. It really is about getting this understanding of the most important role of our life, and that is nurturing our inner peace.” – Terese A. Santos
- Stem Cells & Energy Event – Saturday, September 7th at the Seaside Center for Spiritual Living in Encinitas, CA
- Beauty For The Soul by Terese A. Santos on Facebook
- Terese A. Santos on Instagram
- Change It Up Radio – Episode 039: “Is It Nerves or Neurotransmitters” with Dr. Aliza Cicerone
- LifeWave’s X39 Patches (Rapid pain relief, increased energy, and more)
- LifeWave’s Aeon Patches (Stress relief and relaxation)
- LifeWave’s Silent Nights Patches (Increase length of sleep and quality of sleep)
- Bike4Yemen Group on Facebook
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!