Today we’re talking about getting your message out into the world and letting your soul soar.
“Your soul has its own song, your unique energy and purpose expressed through your talents, passions, and visions. When you’re in touch with your joy and act upon it, your heart feels full and your life is rewarding.
Today’s guest, Jackie Lapin, is a leader in helping leaders, authors, coaches, speakers, and messengers connect with their next followers around the globe. She joins me today to share tips for singing our song in a bigger way and getting out into the world with our message.
Jackie talks about how to get speaking opportunities and make the most of them, as well as the importance of having a great signature talk, an engaging offer, and a one-sheet that shows the value you can bring to an audience.
- Singing your own song, standing for what you believe, and following your passion
- Basic things that people who want to be a successful speaker should know and do
- The importance of having a signature talk, engaging offer, and powerful one-sheet
- How to get people connected with your community and interested in your offers
- Important tools that speakers need to have before getting in front of an audience
- Getting in front of audiences with an offer that makes them get excited about you
- Why local speaking engagements are a great place to start perfecting your craft
- Providing plenty of value to an audience before presenting any kind of offer
- Finding speaking gig opportunities onstage, on radio shows, and in virtual summits
“When you’re pitching yourself as a speaker, it’s not about your credentials. That is secondary! What is most important is how you are going to solve the specific problem for the audience.” – Jackie Lapin
Jackie Lapin is a leader in helping leaders, authors, coaches, speakers, and messengers connect with their next followers around the globe.
For the past 10 years, her internationally acclaimed Conscious Companies have been providing PR campaigns, radio/podcast media tours, and speaking engagements to support the growth and revenue of change-makers.
Jackie’s clients have included Don Miguel Ruiz, Dr. Joe Vitale, James Twyman, Denise Linn, Arielle Ford, Hay House, and more.
Today, as “The Transformational Connector,” she provides resources and guidance through her SpeakerTunity™ programs, tip sheets, and regional directories that get changemakers booked for speaking engagements, radio shows, podcasts, and virtual summits across North America.
“As long as you give value to the audience, then they’re perfectly happy to allow you to present your offer.” – Jackie Lapin
Check out the video below to watch our live interview:
- Contact Jackie Lapin at Jackie@Speakertunity.com
- Get Your One-Month Free SpeakerTunity Trial Subscription Now!
- Get Your 2020 TEDx Directory here for only $99! (Directory of more than 400 TEDx events in the US and Canada between now and October 2020, by date or by location)
- Get SpeakerTunity: The Transformational Speaker Leads Tip Sheet subscription
- Get SpeakerTunity Radio Insider: Your Source for Transformational Radio Interviews subscription
- Get SpeakerTunity Summits: Your Source for Transformational Virtual Conferences subscription
- Get the SpeakerTunity Suite – Monthly Membership (Leads Tip Sheet, Radio Insider, & Summits)
- Get SpeakerTunity Cities: Direct Contacts for All the Evergreen Speaking Opportunities in the Markets of Your Choice (each market purchase includes one year of access and updates)
- Join SpeakerTunity’s “Get Booked Training Program” (5 Ways to Fill Up Your Speaking Calendar, Create Explosive Business Growth and Change More Lives)
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
- Email Paula at Paula@ChangeItUpRadio.com
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!