Today we’re talking about the path to freedom for teenage girls and women who are recently released from prison.
For nearly everyone, the idea of incarceration would be life’s greatest nightmare. But, for Jennifer Myers, it was the opening of the door to freedom. Upon her release, she vowed to make it different and better for other women going through incarceration.
Join us to hear the incredible story of how Jennifer turned her tragedy into a triumph and how, through her non-profit, R.I.S.E. to Empower, is shining a light on the path to freedom for teenage girls and women newly released from prison.
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- Follow R.I.S.E. to Empower on Facebook
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- Paula Shaw on Facebook
- Change It Up Radio on Facebook
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
- Email Paula at Paula@ChangeItUpRadio.com
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!