Today we’re talking about a holistic approach for achieving, optimizing, and maintaining the highest level of physical and cognitive health and performance.
Owner/Founder of Fitness Genome, Chris Craig, joins me today to share how Fitness Genome offers an elite collection of cutting-edge wellness/performance tools and technology all in one location for the ultimate ROI.
Chris explains how Fitness Genome has everything a person needs to reach peak performance, defy the aging process, and work across various modalities toward specific, personalized health and wellness goals.
We are also joined by Carson Caldwell who has finally made it to California after three months of tuning in with us during his cross country journey to raise awareness and funds towards providing humanitarian aid to people in Yemen.
- How Fitness Genome is a cutting-edge, neuro-centric fitness recovery/biohacking studio
- A holistic approach for challenging and developing physical, reflexive, and cognitive functions
- Combining recovery modalities with neurology to create the most holistic effect possible
- What Carson has planned for his official arrival in Long Beach, CA on Monday, October 14th
“Essentially, all these different modalities in some capacity try to duplicate what we can get in nature if we had the time to get out as much as we should or go to different climates. They kind of condense it down in a way that really augments what your body is able to do for itself to help heal, recover, or get stronger.” – Chris Craig
Owner/Founder of Fitness Genome, Chris Craig, worked within traditional medicine and determined he must forge a new path with a holistic approach that runs counter to western medicine orthodoxy.
After working for a global healthcare company for a number of years, he grew disillusioned with what he considered to be their low regard for science and patient outcomes that didn’t yield high monetary reward.
Chris knew he had to go in the opposite direction, and Fitness Genome is the ultimate expression of this.
With 20+ years of athletic achievement experience, Chris built Fitness Genome, an elite performance and optimization center, on epigenetic principles. Fitness Genome is the realization of Chris’ dream to have the most cutting-edge technologies in one place for the ultimate ROI.
He sought to learn everything possible from a wide range of disciplines and theories and worked to integrate all of this into the most holistic blend of offerings possible.
Another personal reason Chris created Fitness Genome is as a counter to western medicine orthodoxy. He can see where pharmaceutics and surgery can have their place, however, Chris’ hope is that Fitness Genome can be part of a movement toward greater attainable performance and health as a result of maximizing each person’s innate ability to heal and perform over any exogenous intervention.
“I have always enjoyed sports and the outdoors. In many ways, Fitness Genome brings these two passions together. The modalities within our space seek to re-engineer and condense what is obtainable in nature. For me, this is a dream to be able to have so many different cutting-edge technologies in one place, in an effort to help each person to be their very best.” – Chris Craig
Carson Caldwell spent most of his childhood in Southern California, but he has spent the last several years of his young adult life in Philadelphia.
Carson has been riding bikes ever since he was very young, and cycling is a very important part of his life.
Carson says that while riding his bike, there’s a lot of time to contemplate many different types of issues. Several months ago he sat down at his computer and searched “Which countries are starving?”
This search led Carson to discover what’s happening in Yemen, where the worst humanitarian crisis in the world is occurring. Millions of people are starving and lacking proper shelter and proper medical care.
This information really made an impact on Carson and he felt a sense of helplessness — a sense that nothing could be done.
He thought to himself that he could sell his possessions and empty his bank account, and that contribution would certainly mean something. But would it really address the problem? He could tell everyone he knew what was happening, but would that really do anything?
Carson came across a New York Times article entitled “Yemen’s Humanitarian Crisis: How to Help.” The article listed links to organizations that are making a difference in Yemen today.
One of the organizations mentioned in the article was Baitulmaal, a highly rated nonprofit charity based in Dallas, Texas. They are making a significant impact in Yemen and other countries where there is a great need.
Carson had been planning on doing a cross-country bike ride for some time before this, but he realized that he could use this bike ride as a vehicle to raise awareness and money for the people who are suffering in Yemen.
He decided that since he was going to be moving across the country, rather than hopping on a plane or driving with his dad, he would cycle across the United States.
It became Carson’s mission to make a difference and to do his best to help the children and families of Yemen.
- Come check out Fitness Genome for yourself during their Open House on Saturday, October 19th from 12:00-5:00 pm – Address: 1905 Calle Barcelona Suite 234 Carlsbad, CA 92009
- I.V. pop-up at Fitness Genome on October 17th from 5:00-7:00 pm
- Contact Fitness Genome at (858)-367-0210 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Fitness Genome on Facebook
- Follow Fitness Genome on Instagram
- Watch the Facebook video of Paula’s tour of Fitness Genome
- Bike4Yemen Group on Facebook
- Baitulmaal USA on Facebook
- LifeWave’s X39 Patches
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Listen to Paula’s former show, Transition Radio
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!