Today we’re talking about an amazing wearable technology that resets our own stem cells to a younger, healthier state.
LifeWave is a company that I am so passionate about because they make phototherapy patches that are truly changing lives. They’ve certainly changed mine, and they’ve also changed the lives of my family, friends, and many other people in the world that are using them.
LifeWave’s VP of Marketing, Jim Caldwell, joins me today to discuss the incredible science behind the LifeWave technology. He provides insight on the amazing benefits of using these products, including better sleep, more energy, decreased inflammation, increased healing and recovery times, more youthful skin, and more.
We are also joined by Jim’s son, Carson Caldwell, who will continue to tune in with us weekly to update us on his cross country journey to raise awareness and funds towards providing humanitarian aid to people in Yemen. Find out “Where in the Country is Carson?!”
- Different tools, processes, and tips that can help with dealing with the ups and downs of life
- How anxiety has become a very prevalent problem in our world today and what we can do
- Where Carson is currently, how his trip is going so far, and what he’s seeing along the way
- How others can step up and help the people of Yemen that are in need of humanitarian aid
- How Jim met David Schmidt, the CEO and Founder of LifeWave, and joined the company
- Activating and resetting the stem cells that are already in our body to a younger, healthier state
- How LifeWave’s X39 supports wound healing, rapid pain relief, more energy, and better sleep
“When you place these patches on your body, you notice this amazing rainbow of benefits. The body just operates better as a result.” – Jim Caldwell
Jim Caldwell is Lifewave’s Vice President of Marketing and has over 30 years of entrepreneurial business development, creative marketing, television production, and project management experience at the executive level in the direct response and network marketing industries.
He’s been a product guy for decades and has always been drawn to cutting edge products that make a difference in people’s lives… and that is the definition of Lifewave.
Jim met LifeWave’s founder and CEO, David Schmidt, almost 15 years ago, and they have worked together on and off since then.
He was thrilled that introducing David to Suzanne Somers led to her becoming a powerful ambassador for LifeWave for almost 10 years.
For over 20 years Jim owned, operated, and was executive producer for performance-driven Future Thunder Productions, Inc., which was consistently recognized as a marketing leader in the Direct Response Television (DRTV) industry.
Jim has won dozens of awards associated with over 100 critically and commercially successful advertising campaigns that drove $1.5 Billion in sales through all distribution platforms worldwide in as many as 15 languages. He was inducted into the DRTV Hall of Fame for his accomplishments in 2013.
“Even though you know the technology works and you’ve seen it work so many times, every time you see it work you always say, this stuff’s amazing!” – Jim Caldwell
- LifeWave’s X39 Patches
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- Bike4Yemen Group on Facebook
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!