Today we’re talking about loving being the real, authentic, and unapologetic you!
Figuring out who we are and why we’re here is a full-time, whole life endeavor for most of us. You’d think it would be easy, right? We arrive happy, joyous, and free, but then too often our parents, teachers, religious leaders, friends, and other members of our family condition us into becoming something that we hardly recognize or even like anymore.
All of these people have an impact on how you think and how you act out there in the world. So what’s happening here, and is there a way out? Is there a way to get back to how we were when we first arrived, before the rest of the world told us how to act and who to be?
Davide Di Giorgio joins me today to talk about his new book, Being Unapologetic. He shares how we can all follow the breadcrumbs of the past to better know who we are and why we are here so that we can step into our own power and be our true, unapologetic selves.
Dr. JJ Sawyer and Sandra Davis of People Smart World also join me to share their incredible technology that helps people understand who they really are, who others are, and how we can all function and communicate more effectively with all different types of people.
- Why so many of us face an internal struggle with being our true selves
- What being unapologetic really means and how it helps us stand in our power
- Learning to love ourselves more by spotlighting and celebrating other people
- The “X-Factor” of great speakers and leaders and how it can be learned
- Why delivering a vision is even more important than delivering value
- Changing our environment and surroundings to adjust our perspective
- Understanding who we are and how to effectively communicate with others
- The power of being self-aware and becoming more aware of other people
- What DISC stands for and how it’s used to describe different personalities
- Using the DISC assessment to discover what type of energy we put out in our lives
- Revealing personal characteristics – Are you an eagle, a parrot, a dove, or an owl?
“What I’ve discovered is, the more you take a stand for who you truly are, the more you can manifest miracles and become more of what you actually want to be.” – Davide Di Giorgio
Davide Di Giorgio is an international best-selling author, keynote speaker, TEDx speaker, and leadership coach.
As one of the world’s leading speaking experts, he’s worked with thousands of on-purpose speakers, performers, executives, and leaders across multiple industries for more than twenty-five years.
Davide is also an award-winning theater producer, acclaimed educator, and entrepreneur.
He’s been featured around the world in major media for his work as Founder of the unWorld Leaders Network and Creator of the Mastermind and Speaker Experience at Sea.
Originally from Toronto, Davide now lives in his dream city, San Diego, with his dream husband Heath and their dog, Galileo.
Dr. Janet J. Sawyer is an experienced Educator, Leadership Expert Coach, and Professional Presenter.
She is committed to changing the way people think about themselves and others by introducing innovative, effective, and life-changing education and leadership tools.
Dr. Sawyer has served as a Leadership Consultant for a nationally recognized education research company, an Adjunct Professor of leadership for two universities, a Middle School Principal in which she was awarded Principal of Year for the state of Colorado, and an elementary and middle school teacher – her first passion.
She brings 45 years of education and leadership experience to the forefront to help individuals, teams, and leaders transform their personal and professional life in ways that will put them on a pathway for success.
Dr. Sawyer’s work takes you on an introspective journey while teaching you the knowledge, practices, and skills to be mindful and intentional as a leader.
She utilizes personal growth-oriented tools as she consults and coaches students, teachers, teacher leaders, administrators, and parent groups.
Entrepreneurs and business leaders committed to bringing personal-growth training and enhancing the professional practice of their employees will begin to experience higher levels of engagement and productivity.
Sandra Davis is an expert facilitator, coach, instructional design and curriculum developer, and consultant.
She is the Co-Founder and CEO of PeopleSmart Enterprises, the co-creator of the PeopleSmart DISC Interpretation Method, and the DISCovering Me Program.
For 15 years, Sandra has been facilitating leadership development and business cultures that thrive.
She uses DISC tools and resources to compliment her work and expertise in the debriefing of the DISC assessment.
Sandra is passionate about empowering people to lead happy and enriched lives and is committed to designing tools and resources that support others to become people-literate, for creating lives that are rewarding – both personally and professionally.
Sandra facilitates and trains others to deliver these programs that include online assessments and educator training materials and resources.
“People remember how you make them feel. When you do things that are extraordinary, or even everyday extraordinary, and you’re fully in your being, people remember. Unfortunately, it’s become almost foreign because we’re all trying to be something else – we’re looking for things outside. How many more people do you need to tell you that you’re great at something? You don’t need that validation.” – Davide Di Giorgio
- Being Unapologetic: Empowering You to Become am Influential Speaker and Visionary Leader
- Project UNapologetic
- The Travel Lovers Tribe
- The Speaker Experience at Sea
- PeopleSmartWorld.com – Use discount voucher code “JJ100” at check out
- FREE gift: Enter your contact information on the People Smart World website and receive the eBook, 50 Ways to Effectively Deal With Conflict
- Listen to Paula’s former show, Transition Radio
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
Today’s show was brought to you by Tom Paladino’s Scalar Energy Healing
Visit FreeScalar.net to get your FREE 15-day trial of this amazing, cutting-edge healing therapy!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Join the Change It Up Radio Group on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!