Today we’re talking about love. From healing and transformative self-love, to relationships filled with hot and sacred love that lasts – we’ve got you covered!
My first guest, Kay White, shares her 30-year long journey with suffering from alcohol, drug, and relationship addiction. She was able to shift herself from being an unhappy woman with a victim mentality, to a grateful and empowered woman who truly loves herself. Through her own recovery, Kay created Villa Kali Ma – A Place for Transformation, for women in recovery, that’s all about love and teaching people who are dealing with addiction to love themselves.
My second guest, Emunah Malinovitz, has studied love, sex, and how to have passionate relationships for over 20 years. She’s committed to helping people truly have the relationship of their dreams, and her proven methods have turned marriages around and brought what she calls “wholemates” together. Emunah shares what it takes to attract the right partner, along with secrets for how to have hot love that lasts instead of something that quickly fizzles out.
- Addictive disorders and the effective tools of energy psychology
- The unhealed, unreconciled grief that’s usually found behind addictive behavior
- Kay’s story of healing and recovery after suffering from addiction and chronic pain for 30 years
- What’s different about the approach Kay uses at Villa Kali Ma (residential treatment center)
- The medical model that’s being used today and how it focuses on symptoms vs. solutions
- The importance of support in recovery and the need for a fundamental change
- Getting into the subconscious and healing through retraining your thought process
- How often our behaviors and responses are dictated by beliefs in the subconscious mind
- Making our relationships a priority to create sacred love that lasts
- Getting whole before trying to attract the right partner in your life
- Learning to let down our walls and become vulnerable in facing fears of intimacy
“If you work on the mind and get the mind on board into believing that you can heal, you can heal anything.” – Kay White
Kay White is the Executive Director at Villa Kali Ma, a Spiritual Life Coach, and a Certified Yoga Instructor.
After three decades of suffering from alcohol, drug, and relationship addiction, she had finally reached her so called “bottom”.
Kay had reached a point where she was so ashamed of herself and full of self-hatred that she could not go on. She had to find a way out.
Kay ended a dysfunctional, addictive, and abusive relationship that had lasted five long years and checked herself into rehab. That was the beginning of her journey into healing and learning to really love and value herself for the first time in her life.
All of Kay’s experiences led her from being a sad, broken down, beat up woman with a victim mentality, to a grateful and empowered woman who loves and respects herself and lives with integrity.
Through her own mind, body, and spirit healing, she was inspired to create Villa Kali Ma – A Place for Transformation, offering holistic healing for women suffering from substance abuse & co-occurring disorders.
Emunah Malinovitz is a relationship coach, intuitive healer, Sacred goddess, and keeper of wisdom that takes a stand for true love. Love of self, love of lovers, and love for all the creatures on this earth.
She believes in true love for all and has taken her own journey while delving deep into the spiritual and sensual learning to enhance this love.
Emunah’s courage to love and lose has enabled her to become whole and love herself, allowing her to attract a “wholemate” and truly experience love and deep connection and passion that continues to go deeper and deeper even when single.
Her dedication to sacred love for over 20 years has led her to research, study with world experts, and travel the world to learn the secrets to true authentic relating.
Emunah works with couples and singles, men and women, successfully in private sessions, group environments, and as a host for life-changing retreats.
Singles enter a new relationship having understood how to love themselves, and repeatedly report back that relationships are exciting and seen through the light of exploration and an open heart rather than anxiety or fear.
Those couples who previously felt disconnected experience feeling their love renewed, reenergized and connected at a level deeper than ever before. The level of intimacy and sexual passion and complete desire and admiration for their partner surpasses all expectations.
“We’ve all been hurt – we’ve all been wounded – and most of the time people don’t take the time to heal themselves, so then they have layers and walls around their heart and they can’t let love in.” – Emunah Malinovitz
- Villa Kali Ma – Residential Treatment for Women
- Villa Kali Ma on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- Sacred Love That Lasts
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- CheriBlairFinancialServices.com or call (619)-997-0416
- Listen to Paula’s former show, Transition Radio
Stay tuned for the release of Paula’s new book, Saying the Right Thing: When You Don’t Know What To Say
Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Join the Change It Up Radio Group on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!