Today we’re talking about what it is like to be on the front lines of this COVID-19 crisis.
Today’s guest, Doctor of Nursing Practice, Kathryn Dickson, enlightens us on what the atmosphere is like in the ER, how they stay safe, what the symptoms and treatment look like, what the danger level really is, and how we can avoid getting infected.
This show is a must-listen-to for everyone to get an accurate picture of what life is like for a healthcare worker in the ER these days. We get a look at the long hours, the imminent threat of getting infected, the call to service, and yet the positive perspective of this brilliant woman. Please join us for this insightful show!
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- Follow OliveUs on Instagram
- Follow OliveUs on Facebook
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- Paula Shaw on Facebook
- Change It Up Radio on Facebook
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
- Email Paula at Paula@ChangeItUpRadio.com
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!