Today we’re talking about hope for the economy amidst the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Today’s guest, Economist/Director of Economic and Market Research, Alan Nevin, explores the many reasons that there is cause to be hopeful about the economy after COVID-19. From real estate, travel, and home building, to restaurants, car deals, stimulus money, and many other factors, Alan gives us reason to believe that there will be a dynamic second half of the year economically.
Don’t miss this insightful discussion which gives us a whole new positive perspective on the economy after COVID-19!
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- SDAR.com (San Diego’s Association of Realtors)
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- Paula Shaw on Facebook
- Change It Up Radio on Facebook
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
- Email Paula at Paula@ChangeItUpRadio.com
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!