There’s way too much grief in the world right now, and there is not a single person on this planet who hasn’t suffered some type of loss over the course of this past year.
We’ve got people who are grieving senseless deaths from violent events that have recently taken place in the U.S., we’ve got people who have lost their jobs and businesses and have gone severely into debt, we’ve got families who don’t have any food or have lost their home, and many of us have lost loved ones as a result of this pandemic.
All of these things have created significant loss, and loss ultimately creates grief. All loss creates pain because we get emotionally attached to people, animals, places, patterns, and even things. When loss occurs, change occurs, and we humans have a hard time navigating the discomfort and pain that new circumstances bring.
In this episode of Change It Up Radio, Paula discusses grief in the time of COVID-19 and talks about some of the myths of grief–for instance, “Time heals all wounds.” She also takes a look at why we all grieve in our own unique way.
Then, Paula debunks the 5 stages of grief and discusses what is really true… grief has dimensions that almost all of us experience. She explores these dimensions and then shares tools and processes that you can actually use to help move you through your pain, such as breath techniques, conscious completion, gratitude, and most importantly, service to others.
Don’t miss this show as Grief Expert, Paula Shaw walks you through the journey of grief and offers guidance and effective tools and insight to enable you to reap the growth and life appreciation from one of life’s most painful experiences.
Check out the video from this episode below:
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Email Paula at PShawLight@gmail.com
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
- Get Paula’s FREE GIFT: “20 Things to Say and Not to Say” Guide
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- Paula Shaw on Facebook
- Change It Up Radio on Facebook