Today we’re talking about being free to do what matters to you along with investments that can help the world.
Financial Advisor, Cheri Blair, joins me today to talk about some of the ways that she’s working with women to help them invest in companies that are doing their part for the environment. She provides insightful information about ESG investing, why it’s become so popular, and how it can create both a better return and a better world.
- Saying the Right Thing When You Don’t Know What to Say – Navigating difficult conversations
- The 5 most essential steps for confident and effective communication with others
- ESG Investments – What they are and why they are growing more popular
- Why ESG investing is influencing global capital markets in a very big way
- How ESG investing can help investors create a better portfolio, a better return, and a better world
“More and more people that come to me say that they don’t want to invest in something that’s going to affect the environment or others in an adverse way. That’s how you can be responsible – those are the ways that you can make a difference.” – Cheri Blair
Cheri Blair has been serving entrepreneurs and business owners in the financial service industry for over two decades, especially focusing on empowering women.
Being the only girl of six siblings, from a young age, she found that she had to outperform her brothers to be seen as an equal in the eyes of her family. After all, “she was just a girl.”
As a sensitive and kind-spirited girl, she had to continually fight to overcome the gender inequality pervasive throughout the Midwest in her generation.
Cheri grew to appreciate the importance of financial education and independence after observing her mother lacking the understanding of fundamental financial decisions.
Cheri came to California as a young woman eager to establish herself. She studied psychology at Chapman University before working in real estate overseeing client’s portfolios. Through hard work and dedication, she was promoted to Asset Manager, where she continued to grow her expertise in business.
Cheri moved from Newport Beach to San Diego with her baby, Tovia, after separating from her husband. With her experience, she joined Metlife Financial Services as a Financial Advisor. She received training from leaders in the industry before discovering her passion for serving women.
It was then that Cheri presented informative seminars to educate, and advance her clients’ financial literacy. She encouraged women to develop their financial confidence and build that muscle so they could flex it whenever needed. As a single mother, she never lost sight of her financial independence and strived to promote this with other women!
Along the way, Cheri has earned recognition as a leader in the field, winning multiple awards for her services. She maintains a “client-centric” practice, understanding their needs come first.
It’s important to Cheri to develop relationships with her clients that are steeped in trust. She makes sure they always know their options and actively participate in the planning process. She believes that there are “no stupid questions” and has dedicated her life to teaching financial literacy to all!
Cheri always likes to say…” You must value your future comfort as much as you value your comfort today!”
“If you’re helping make it a better place for everyone living on this planet, why wouldn’t you want to put your money in those areas? It’s a win-win situation. You’ll still get a good return on your investment, and you’re making a better planet for all of us.” – Cheri Blair
- Contact Cheri Blair: (619)-997-0416 or email@example.com
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Listen to Paula’s former show, Transition Radio
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!