Today we discuss how to take control of our minds, achieve our goals, and live the happy and balanced life that we desire.
When our lives aren’t working the way we want them to, so often we start looking around our outer world for who or what to blame. We try to find the person or circumstance that is causing the turmoil, pain, or lack that we are experiencing.
In this episode of Change It Up Radio, Paula Shaw and guest, Dr. Steve Taubman, discuss the real solution to all of life’s problems… going within and changing the way our mind is working.
What is out-picturing in our lives is always a result of the inner picture and beliefs that we are holding. The problem is that usually, those problematic beliefs are subconscious, which means that on a conscious level, we have no idea that we are holding them.
In this riveting discussion, Paula and Steve reveal some important truths about how we can discover the blocks and change the workings of our minds so that we can consciously create what we want in our lives instead of what we don’t want.
About Dr. Taubman:
Dr. Steve Taubman is a bestselling author and world-class speaker who has dedicated his life to showing people how to thrive through their challenges. He’s written extensively on the application of contemplative practices in stressful situations and has spoken worldwide on mindset mastery for goal-oriented and helping professionals.
Having endured crippling anxiety and low self-esteem early in life, Dr. Taubman made it his mission to understand the nature of happiness and the remedy for emotional turmoil. His search led him to neurology, holistic health, mindfulness, positive psychology, and hypnosis. Each of these disciplines is represented in Dr. Taubman’s system for living a balanced life, free of neurosis and rich in accomplishment.
Dr. Taubman’s works include his bestselling book, UnHypnosis, his sales mastery program, The Magic of Inner Selling, his online productivity masterpiece, Procrastination Annihilation, and his latest book on thriving through stress on life’s battlefields, Bulletproof.
He’s also written hundreds of articles for major publications and has produced specialized hypnotic programs for business professionals to remove mental barriers to success.
Dr. Taubman continues to enrich his understanding of the science of happiness and its impact on achievement. When not writing or speaking, Dr. Taubman enjoys spending time with his dog, Woody, in and around his home on the beautiful Burlington, Vermont waterfront.
To learn more about Dr. Taubman’s writings and teachings, visit his website, www.stevetaubman.com.
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- UnHypnosis: How to Wake Up, Start Over, and Create the Life You’re Meant to Live by Dr. Steve Taubman
- Bulletproof: What If Everything That Bugged You, Blocked You, or Brought You Down…Didn’t? by Dr. Steve Taubman
- Follow Dr. Steve Taubman on Facebook
- Follow Dr. Steve Taubman on Twitter
- Follow Dr. Steve Taubman on LinkedIn
- Follow Dr. Steve Taubman on YouTube
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Loss
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven
- Paula Shaw on Facebook
- Change It Up Radio on Facebook
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
- Email Paula at Paula@ChangeItUpRadio.com
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!