Today we’re talking about scaling a business to six or seven figures while still maintaining a balanced and fulfilling life.
Many people think that it’s highly unlikely that a millionaire is able to live a balanced life. It seems like this level of success entails work, work, and more work. So, is it possible that people running extremely successful businesses could actually have any time for themselves?
Eileen Mendel, Executive Business Strategist and CEO of The Balanced Millionaire, assists and mentors rapidly growing businesses, helping them to develop strategic business and life plans that result in higher performance. She joins me today to share how individuals can manage to have both a million dollar business and a life full of balance and fulfillment.
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What to Say – Navigating difficult conversations
- Why it’s important to focus on more than the ROI in order to have a successful business
- Growing a successful business with greater passion, creativity, and flow
- The important elements that an executive team needs to have in place in order to expand
- Staying focused, centered, and on track with all business goals by having a clear vision
- The major difference between working “on” a business rather than “in” a business
- Top secrets for spurring high business growth that no one really talks about
- The four areas we need to focus on in our lives in order to stay balanced and grow a company
“Just like when you’re driving a car, you need to stay in your lane. Sometimes if you’re zoning out, you might go left or right a little bit. You have to always be consciously aware – are you in your lane, are you focused on what your goals are, and are you making progress in that direction? You have to stick to where you want to be.” – Eileen Mendel
Eileen Mendel is an Executive Business Strategist and one of the few Certified “Life Mastery Consultants” in the world.
She started The Balanced Millionaire to work with the management of rapidly growing small and mid-sized firms, mentoring them to develop strategic business and life plans that result in higher performance and greater fulfillment.
Eileen holds a Master’s degree in Marketing from the M.I.T Sloan School. She was a marketing executive with Bristol-Myers Squibb and Berlex Biosciences, and a Wealth Advisor with Morgan Stanley.
Before starting The Balanced Millionaire, Eileen was the CEO of her own firm, The Mendel Group.
She worked on critical projects with Senior Executives at Fortune 500 firms and helped close business development deals for Start-Ups backed by major Venture Capital firms, such as Kleiner Perkins and Blue Cross Blue Shield Ventures.
Eileen has published five seminal books for the Biopharmaceutical Industry and has been featured on NPR, The San Jose Business Journal, and the San Francisco Business Journal. She currently hosts her own podcast called The Balanced Millionaire.
“A very big piece of scaling your business is being confident in what you are able to do and that even if you misstep and fail at various junctures, you can always get back on track.” – Eileen Mendel
- Receive your FREE copy of Eileen’s eBook, “The Secrets to Spur High Business Growth That No One Ever Talks About”
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Chakras, the Magnificent Seven: Pathways to Higher Energy, Happiness, and Health
- Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair After Suffering Profound Grief and Loss
- Contact Cheri Blair: (619)-997-0416 or email@example.com
- FreeScalar.net – Register for your FREE 15-day trial of Scalar Energy Healing today!
- ScalarLight.com *(This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician. All the claims, products, services, and testimonials that are provided have not been evaluated by the U.S. FDA and are not necessarily approved to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure disease.)
- If you have any questions or would like to book a session, contact Paula at (626)-864-0756
- Listen to Paula’s former show, Transition Radio
- Learn More About Host Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Join the Change It Up Radio Group on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send an email: Info@ChangeItUpRadio.com
- Leave a comment below!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!